The Ministry of Industry and Tourism has committed to making its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector. This accessibility statement applies to the www.tourspain.es website.
COMPLIANCE SITUATION This website is partially compliant with Royal Decree 1112/2018 due to the lack of compliance of the factors indicated below. INACCESSIBLE CONTENT The content indicated below is not accessible on account of the following reasons: a) Failure to comply with Royal Decree 1112/2018 Certain web pages may contain specific editing errors. b) Disproportionate burden Not applicable. c) The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation There may be files in PDF format and other formats published before 20 September 2018 that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements. Although efforts have been made to ensure that the majority of such files are compliant. Third-party content that is not funded or developed by us or under our control. PREPARATION OF THIS ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT This statement was prepared on 03/06/2021. The method used to prepare the statement was a self-assessment carried out by the organisation itself. The statement was most recently reviewed on: 03/06/2021. OBSERVATIONS AND CONTACT DETAILS You can file communications in relation to accessibility requirements as well as:
- Report any breach by this website of the necessary accessibility requirements
- Report others difficulties accessing the content
- Make any other query or suggested improvement as regards the accessibility of this website using the following contact form or by writing to email@example.com
- A complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of Royal Decree 1112/2018
- An accessible information request in relation to the contents excluded from the scope of application of Royal Decree 1112/2018 as established in its Article 3.4, or exempt from compliance with the accessibility requirements as this imposes a disproportionate burden.